Hi all, after 7 years organising FOSDEM, I've left the organisation to start another initiative: Profoss ( http://www.profoss.eu ). I'm trying to use the experience acquired with FOSDEM to address the need of spreading objective information to professional ICT users about Free and Open Source Software based solutions. An event will take place in Brussels on 9&10 october with the subject "Asterisk and VoIP in professional environments", and will feature talks by Asterisk specialists, including Kevin P. Fleming, Asterisk co-maintainer. All info at http://www.profoss.eu/events/october-2007-asterisk/ Although entrance is not free, we try to keep it as affordable as possible, so even people working in SMEs can attend. Moreover, it's a pleasure to offer a discount of 30% to you FOSDEM supporters on the registration costs thanks to this code: FOSDEM (not too hard to remember, is it? ;-) I hope to see you at the event! Raph PS: And as Profoss is a young initiative, I'm interested in your feedback. So if you have advices or suggestions, don't hesitate to send them to info at profoss dot eu For the same reason, Profoss can use every communication channel, so don't hesitate to talk about Profoss around you! -- Professional Open Source user? http://www.profoss.eu Web Database: http://www.myowndb.com Free Developers Meeting: http://www.fosdem.org
participants (1)
-
Raphael Bauduin