On Tue, 7 Aug 2007, Vicki Robison wrote: No thanks. Can we please get some sanity to this list ? The archives are full of spam. I'm sure that that is not the intention. -- dag wieers, dag@wieers.com, http://dag.wieers.com/ -- [Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors]
Dag Wieers wrote:
On Tue, 7 Aug 2007, Vicki Robison wrote:
No thanks.
Can we please get some sanity to this list ? The archives are full of spam. I'm sure that that is not the intention.
+1 I administer ~20 Jabber discussion lists via mailman and they are 99% spam-free -- let me know if I can help with the list configs here. :) Peter -- Peter Saint-Andre https://stpeter.im/
Op 07-08-2007 om 14:20 schreef Peter Saint-Andre:
Dag Wieers wrote:
Can we please get some sanity to this list ? The archives are full of spam. I'm sure that that is not the intention.
+1
I administer ~20 Jabber discussion lists via mailman and they are 99% spam-free -- let me know if I can help with the list configs here. :)
I really curious what the public follow-up from the FOSDEM people will be. Cheers Geert Stappers
Geert Stappers wrote:
Op 07-08-2007 om 14:20 schreef Peter Saint-Andre:
Dag Wieers wrote:
Can we please get some sanity to this list ? The archives are full of spam. I'm sure that that is not the intention. +1
I administer ~20 Jabber discussion lists via mailman and they are 99% spam-free -- let me know if I can help with the list configs here. :)
I really curious what the public follow-up from the FOSDEM people will be.
Maybe they're all on holiday this time of year. ;-) Peter -- Peter Saint-Andre https://stpeter.im/
On 2007-08-09 12:14:27 (-0600), Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@jabber.org> wrote:
Geert Stappers wrote:
Op 07-08-2007 om 14:20 schreef Peter Saint-Andre:
Dag Wieers wrote:
Can we please get some sanity to this list ? The archives are full of spam. I'm sure that that is not the intention. +1
I administer ~20 Jabber discussion lists via mailman and they are 99% spam-free -- let me know if I can help with the list configs here. :)
I really curious what the public follow-up from the FOSDEM people will be.
Maybe they're all on holiday this time of year. ;-)
A significant number of us are at Chaos Camp. I'm sure something can (and will) be done. Christoooooooophe?! - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list. <Shish> I'm so proud of my little sister... she keeps logs of all our internet chats specifically so she can blackmail me later :3
Philip Paeps wrote:
On 2007-08-09 12:14:27 (-0600), Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@jabber.org> wrote:
Geert Stappers wrote:
Op 07-08-2007 om 14:20 schreef Peter Saint-Andre:
Dag Wieers wrote:
Can we please get some sanity to this list ? The archives are full of spam. I'm sure that that is not the intention. +1
I administer ~20 Jabber discussion lists via mailman and they are 99% spam-free -- let me know if I can help with the list configs here. :) I really curious what the public follow-up from the FOSDEM people will be. Maybe they're all on holiday this time of year. ;-)
A significant number of us are at Chaos Camp.
I'm sure something can (and will) be done. Christoooooooophe?!
2 days ago I configured the mailinglist to moderate non-members mails. A few weeks before the event I'll probably unmoderate it, if there are a lot good mails at lease. Unfortunately my mail to inform you of this didn't quit my mailbox because I couldn't send it using my normal smtp settings. Therefore I finally found the energy to change my MUA to send this mail trough a secure ssh tunnel. Conclusion: probably no more spam on this list... -- Christophe Vandeplas cvandeplas@fosdem.org http://www.fosdem.org
On 2007-08-09 20:22:46 (+0200), Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
On 2007-08-09 12:14:27 (-0600), Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@jabber.org> wrote:
Geert Stappers wrote:
Op 07-08-2007 om 14:20 schreef Peter Saint-Andre:
Dag Wieers wrote:
Can we please get some sanity to this list ? The archives are full of spam. I'm sure that that is not the intention. +1
I administer ~20 Jabber discussion lists via mailman and they are 99% spam-free -- let me know if I can help with the list configs here. :)
I really curious what the public follow-up from the FOSDEM people will be.
Maybe they're all on holiday this time of year. ;-)
A significant number of us are at Chaos Camp.
I'm sure something can (and will) be done. Christoooooooophe?!
<chri> done * Digi-God sends test-mail to check if it is discarded * Digi-God notes that the test-mail is discarded indeed - Philip -- Philip Paeps Add contents and stir philip@fosdem.org <Melanie> I always think a cronjob sounds a bit dirty, personally.
Philip Paeps wrote:
On 2007-08-09 12:14:27 (-0600), Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@jabber.org> wrote:
Geert Stappers wrote:
Op 07-08-2007 om 14:20 schreef Peter Saint-Andre:
Dag Wieers wrote:
Can we please get some sanity to this list ? The archives are full of spam. I'm sure that that is not the intention. +1
I administer ~20 Jabber discussion lists via mailman and they are 99% spam-free -- let me know if I can help with the list configs here. :) I really curious what the public follow-up from the FOSDEM people will be. Maybe they're all on holiday this time of year. ;-)
A significant number of us are at Chaos Camp.
I'm sure something can (and will) be done. Christoooooooophe?!
2 days ago I configured the mailinglist to moderate non-members mails. A few weeks before the event I'll probably unmoderate it, if there are a lot good mails at lease. Unfortunately my mail to inform you of this didn't quit my mailbox because I couldn't send it using my normal smtp settings. Therefore I finally found the energy to change my MUA to send this mail trough a secure ssh tunnel. Conclusion: probably no more spam on this list... -- Christophe Vandeplas cvandeplas@fosdem.org http://www.fosdem.org
participants (8)
-
Christophe Vandeplas -
Dag Wieers -
Florian Boelstler -
Peter Saint-Andre -
Philip Paeps -
stappers@stappers.nl -
Vicki Robison -
Yannick Warnier