All: Hi... my name is Samantha and I am trying to finalize all of my companies plans for FOSDEM and we are all first time attendees. We have been selected to have a stand and the event and wanted to get some feedback on what we should do with giveaways and staff for the stand. We have a limited number of people in EMEA that can attend and I want to make sure that i am using my resources as best as I can. If anyone has any information they can help me with on this ... i would be forever thankful! -- Samantha Kosko Field Marketing Manager @ 10gen, The MongoDB Company Twitter: @sam_10gen Zerply: http://zerply.com/samantha-kosko/public We are hiring!
On 2012-01-13 21:34:27 (+0000), Samantha Kosko <samantha@10gen.com> wrote:
Hi... my name is Samantha and I am trying to finalize all of my companies plans for FOSDEM and we are all first time attendees. We have been selected to have a stand and the event and wanted to get some feedback on what we should do with giveaways and staff for the stand.
We have a limited number of people in EMEA that can attend and I want to make sure that i am using my resources as best as I can. If anyone has any information they can help me with on this ... i would be forever thankful!
Hi Samantha! Hm, well: - expected a *LOT* of people showing up at your stand - if you plan to bring along swag, in order to give you an order of magnitude: * most stands bring along stuff in quantities of 1000 items or more * we give out over 1500 booklets to visitors * our estimation on the total amount of visitors is around 5000 (and that's a minimum) - a very large proportion of the visitors at FOSDEM are people who are already contributing to open source projects in one way or another (most of them hackers, I'd say) so rather expect pretty technical or at least deeper questions and discussions, certainly much more than "oh, what's MongoDB?" ;) - the atmosphere is very relaxed, you're amongst friends :) - in general, we recommand to have at least two people at a stand at all times, if feasible; I'd recommend to plan some rotation amongst your people, as everyone will have quite a long list of sessions they would like to attend (we will have between 300 and 400 sessions during the weekend) If you have any questions, feel free to ask, either here or on stands@fosdem.org cheers -- Pascal Bleser <loki@fosdem.org> http://fosdem.org/ FOSDEM 2012 ::: 4 + 5 February 2012 in Brussels, Belgium Free and Opensource Software Developers European Meeting
Pascal Bleser <loki@fosdem.org> writes:
On 2012-01-13 21:34:27 (+0000), Samantha Kosko <samantha@10gen.com> wrote:
Hi... my name is Samantha and I am trying to finalize all of my companies plans for FOSDEM and we are all first time attendees. We have been selected to have a stand and the event and wanted to get some feedback on what we should do with giveaways and staff for the stand.
We have a limited number of people in EMEA that can attend and I want to make sure that i am using my resources as best as I can. If anyone has any information they can help me with on this ... i would be forever thankful!
Hi Samantha!
Hm, well: - expected a *LOT* of people showing up at your stand
- if you plan to bring along swag, in order to give you an order of magnitude: * most stands bring along stuff in quantities of 1000 items or more * we give out over 1500 booklets to visitors * our estimation on the total amount of visitors is around 5000 (and that's a minimum)
- a very large proportion of the visitors at FOSDEM are people who are already contributing to open source projects in one way or another (most of them hackers, I'd say) so rather expect pretty technical or at least deeper questions and discussions, certainly much more than "oh, what's MongoDB?" ;)
- the atmosphere is very relaxed, you're amongst friends :)
- in general, we recommand to have at least two people at a stand at all times, if feasible; I'd recommend to plan some rotation amongst your people, as everyone will have quite a long list of sessions they would like to attend (we will have between 300 and 400 sessions during the weekend)
All great points, but you missed one: - come to the beer event on Friday evening if you can. -- Måns Rullgård mans@mansr.com
Thanks everyone! :) 2012/1/13 Måns Rullgård <mans@mansr.com>
Pascal Bleser <loki@fosdem.org> writes:
On 2012-01-13 21:34:27 (+0000), Samantha Kosko <samantha@10gen.com> wrote:
Hi... my name is Samantha and I am trying to finalize all of my companies plans for FOSDEM and we are all first time attendees. We have been selected to have a stand and the event and wanted to get some feedback on what we should do with giveaways and staff for the stand.
We have a limited number of people in EMEA that can attend and I want to make sure that i am using my resources as best as I can. If anyone has any information they can help me with on this ... i would be forever thankful!
Hi Samantha!
Hm, well: - expected a *LOT* of people showing up at your stand
- if you plan to bring along swag, in order to give you an order of magnitude: * most stands bring along stuff in quantities of 1000 items or more * we give out over 1500 booklets to visitors * our estimation on the total amount of visitors is around 5000 (and that's a minimum)
- a very large proportion of the visitors at FOSDEM are people who are already contributing to open source projects in one way or another (most of them hackers, I'd say) so rather expect pretty technical or at least deeper questions and discussions, certainly much more than "oh, what's MongoDB?" ;)
- the atmosphere is very relaxed, you're amongst friends :)
- in general, we recommand to have at least two people at a stand at all times, if feasible; I'd recommend to plan some rotation amongst your people, as everyone will have quite a long list of sessions they would like to attend (we will have between 300 and 400 sessions during the weekend)
All great points, but you missed one:
- come to the beer event on Friday evening if you can.
-- Måns Rullgård mans@mansr.com
-- Samantha Kosko Field Marketing Manager @ 10gen, The MongoDB Company Twitter: @sam_10gen Zerply: http://zerply.com/samantha-kosko/public We are hiring!
On 1/13/12 10:34 PM, Samantha Kosko wrote:
We have a limited number of people in EMEA that can attend and I want to make sure that i am using my resources as best as I can. If anyone has any information they can help me with on this ... i would be forever thankful! Swag wise - I would avoid CDs every body has High speed internet these days. Nice cards with useful urls, caps or T-shirt are what I like to gather at Fosdem.
Ludo -- Mes Photos : http://www.flickr.com/photos/lhirlimann/collections/ @lhirlimann sur twitter
Hi, On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 09:09:33AM +0100, Ludovic Hirlimann wrote:
On 1/13/12 10:34 PM, Samantha Kosko wrote:
We have a limited number of people in EMEA that can attend and I want to make sure that i am using my resources as best as I can. If anyone has any information they can help me with on this ... i would be forever thankful! Swag wise - I would avoid CDs every body has High speed internet these days. Nice cards with useful urls, caps or T-shirt are what I like to gather at Fosdem.
Yep. CDs usually don't last long and tend to get thrown away. But especially with cool looking t-shirts I'd say you have a real long-time marketing values -- at least if I look into my wardrobe. ;-) Kind regards, Axel -- /~\ Plain Text Ribbon Campaign | Axel Beckert \ / Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News | abe@deuxchevaux.org (Mail) X See http://www.asciiribbon.org/ | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber) / \ I love long mails: http://email.is-not-s.ms/ | http://noone.org/abe/ (Web)
On 16 Jan 2012, at 10:31, Axel Beckert wrote:
On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 09:09:33AM +0100, Ludovic Hirlimann wrote:
On 1/13/12 10:34 PM, Samantha Kosko wrote:
We have a limited number of people in EMEA that can attend and I want to make sure that i am using my resources as best as I can. If anyone has any information they can help me with on this ... i would be forever thankful! Swag wise - I would avoid CDs every body has High speed internet these days. Nice cards with useful urls, caps or T-shirt are what I like to gather at Fosdem.
Yep. CDs usually don't last long and tend to get thrown away. But especially with cool looking t-shirts I'd say you have a real long-time marketing values -- at least if I look into my wardrobe. ;-)
You're going to have a very hard time competing with this year's FOSDEM t-shirts. They're the best-looking we've ever had! ;-) But indeed: geeks love t-shirts. Especially high-quality t-shirts with great designs that can be worn in most workplaces. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Senior Reality Engineer Ministry of Information
Ok - a few more questions for everyone.... *1) Booth stand: * - What do we have in terms of space. What are we going to set up? *3) Giveaways* - what have you ordered and how much? When will it arrive? *4) Literature* - what have you ordered? when will it arrive? *5) On stand video* - whats the plan? are other people doing that as well? On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 10:35 AM, Dodji Seketeli <dodji@seketeli.org> wrote:
Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> a écrit:
But indeed: geeks love t-shirts. Especially high-quality t-shirts with great designs that can be worn in most workplaces.
That, and baseball caps, stickers and whatnot. :-)
-- Dodji _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
-- Samantha Kosko Field Marketing Manager @ 10gen, The MongoDB Company Twitter: @sam_10gen Zerply: http://zerply.com/samantha-kosko/public We are hiring!
Anyone have a shipment addresss? On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Samantha Kosko <samantha@10gen.com> wrote:
Ok - a few more questions for everyone....
*1) Booth stand: * - What do we have in terms of space. What are we going to set up?
*3) Giveaways* - what have you ordered and how much? When will it arrive?
*4) Literature* - what have you ordered? when will it arrive?
*5) On stand video* - whats the plan? are other people doing that as well?
On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 10:35 AM, Dodji Seketeli <dodji@seketeli.org>wrote:
Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> a écrit:
But indeed: geeks love t-shirts. Especially high-quality t-shirts with great designs that can be worn in most workplaces.
That, and baseball caps, stickers and whatnot. :-)
-- Dodji _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
-- Samantha Kosko Field Marketing Manager @ 10gen, The MongoDB Company Twitter: @sam_10gen Zerply: http://zerply.com/samantha-kosko/public We are hiring!
-- Samantha Kosko Field Marketing Manager @ 10gen, The MongoDB Company Twitter: @sam_10gen Zerply: http://zerply.com/samantha-kosko/public We are hiring!
On 19 Jan 2012, at 22:53, Samantha Kosko wrote:
Anyone have a shipment addresss?
FOSDEM does not have a shipping address except for some very special purposes. In particular: please do _not_ ship anything to ULB addressed to FOSDEM. It will cause ULB to make nasty phone calls to us, which will make us grumpy (or in my case: even more grumpy). We can also guarantee that your shipment will get lost, destroyed or sent back at your expense. We are 'guests' at ULB, we don't live there and they don't work for us. If you want to display stuff at FOSDEM you'll have to bring it yourself, or convince us that your purpose is very special indeed. Just getting our stuff to the venue is already a nightmare. Thank you. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Senior Reality Engineer Ministry of Information
Phillip, We are one of the leading NoSQL space databases and have decided that after being approved to have a stand that we wanted to fly a couple of developers to Brussels for your event. To make the most out of that experience... we want to be able to have items that can be passed out at our booth that will enable everyone to have the best experience not only at your conference but at ours as well. With our developers flying in ... the capacity to have items brought along with them is greatly limited and we need to be able to ship items ahead of time to ensure that they will be there. Can you please make a case for us to be a special situation? Thanks, Samantha On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> wrote:
On 19 Jan 2012, at 22:53, Samantha Kosko wrote:
Anyone have a shipment addresss?
FOSDEM does not have a shipping address except for some very special purposes.
In particular: please do _not_ ship anything to ULB addressed to FOSDEM. It will cause ULB to make nasty phone calls to us, which will make us grumpy (or in my case: even more grumpy). We can also guarantee that your shipment will get lost, destroyed or sent back at your expense. We are 'guests' at ULB, we don't live there and they don't work for us.
If you want to display stuff at FOSDEM you'll have to bring it yourself, or convince us that your purpose is very special indeed. Just getting our stuff to the venue is already a nightmare.
Thank you.
- Philip
-- Philip Paeps Senior Reality Engineer Ministry of Information
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
-- Samantha Kosko Field Marketing Manager @ 10gen, The MongoDB Company Twitter: @sam_10gen Zerply: http://zerply.com/samantha-kosko/public We are hiring!
On 01/19/2012 04:35 PM, Samantha Kosko wrote:
We are one of the leading NoSQL space databases and have decided that after being approved to have a stand that we wanted to fly a couple of developers to Brussels for your event. To make the most out of that experience... we want to be able to have items that can be passed out at our booth that will enable everyone to have the best experience not only at your conference but at ours as well.
With our developers flying in ... the capacity to have items brought along with them is greatly limited and we need to be able to ship items ahead of time to ensure that they will be there.
Are they staying at a hotel? Ship the packages to their hotel. -- Kevin P. Fleming Digium, Inc. | Director of Software Technologies Jabber: kfleming@digium.com | SIP: kpfleming@digium.com | Skype: kpfleming 445 Jan Davis Drive NW - Huntsville, AL 35806 - USA Check us out at www.digium.com & www.asterisk.org
They are but we are known for having coffee mugs at all of our events...please ask anyone that attended Devoxx (they loved them). I would hate to miss out on an opportunity for the community in Brussels to have these if we do not have not sacrifice them... On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 10:38 PM, Kevin P. Fleming <kpfleming@digium.com>wrote:
On 01/19/2012 04:35 PM, Samantha Kosko wrote:
We are one of the leading NoSQL space databases and have decided that
after being approved to have a stand that we wanted to fly a couple of developers to Brussels for your event. To make the most out of that experience... we want to be able to have items that can be passed out at our booth that will enable everyone to have the best experience not only at your conference but at ours as well.
With our developers flying in ... the capacity to have items brought along with them is greatly limited and we need to be able to ship items ahead of time to ensure that they will be there.
Are they staying at a hotel? Ship the packages to their hotel.
-- Kevin P. Fleming Digium, Inc. | Director of Software Technologies Jabber: kfleming@digium.com | SIP: kpfleming@digium.com | Skype: kpfleming 445 Jan Davis Drive NW - Huntsville, AL 35806 - USA Check us out at www.digium.com & www.asterisk.org
______________________________**_________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/**listinfo/fosdem<https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem>
-- Samantha Kosko Field Marketing Manager @ 10gen, The MongoDB Company Twitter: @sam_10gen Zerply: http://zerply.com/samantha-kosko/public We are hiring!
On 01/19/2012 11:43 PM, Samantha Kosko wrote:
They are but we are known for having coffee mugs at all of our events...please ask anyone that attended Devoxx (they loved them).
True.... one of my colleagues went to Devoxx, and he is showing off his MongoDB mug... I really want one of those.... :) cheers Boriss (Please remember this name and save on of those mugs for me)
I would hate to miss out on an opportunity for the community in Brussels to have these if we do not have not sacrifice them...
On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 10:38 PM, Kevin P. Fleming <kpfleming@digium.com <mailto:kpfleming@digium.com>> wrote:
On 01/19/2012 04:35 PM, Samantha Kosko wrote:
We are one of the leading NoSQL space databases and have decided that after being approved to have a stand that we wanted to fly a couple of developers to Brussels for your event. To make the most out of that experience... we want to be able to have items that can be passed out at our booth that will enable everyone to have the best experience not only at your conference but at ours as well.
With our developers flying in ... the capacity to have items brought along with them is greatly limited and we need to be able to ship items ahead of time to ensure that they will be there.
Are they staying at a hotel? Ship the packages to their hotel.
-- Kevin P. Fleming Digium, Inc. | Director of Software Technologies Jabber: kfleming@digium.com <mailto:kfleming@digium.com> | SIP: kpfleming@digium.com <mailto:kpfleming@digium.com> | Skype: kpfleming 445 Jan Davis Drive NW - Huntsville, AL 35806 - USA Check us out at www.digium.com <http://www.digium.com> & www.asterisk.org <http://www.asterisk.org>
_________________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org <mailto:FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org> https://lists.fosdem.org/__listinfo/fosdem <https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem>
-- Samantha Kosko Field Marketing Manager @ 10gen, The MongoDB Company Twitter: @sam_10gen Zerply: http://zerply.com/samantha-kosko/public We are hiring!
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
On 19 Jan 2012, at 23:35, Samantha Kosko wrote:
Phillip,
We are one of the leading NoSQL space databases and have decided that after being approved to have a stand that we wanted to fly a couple of developers to Brussels for your event. To make the most out of that experience... we want to be able to have items that can be passed out at our booth that will enable everyone to have the best experience not only at your conference but at ours as well.
With our developers flying in ... the capacity to have items brought along with them is greatly limited and we need to be able to ship items ahead of time to ensure that they will be there.
Can you please make a case for us to be a special situation?
Thanks, Samantha
Samantha, What amount of items are we talking about? In numbers of boxes preferably. I would gladly help you guys out if it fits in an average european car. I live close to the venue. You can contact me directly if you like. Regards, Tom
I figured it all out on the Swag guys! Can someone tell me the official hours for the Move In of the stands... Thanks, Sam On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Tom De Vylder <tom@penumbra.be> wrote:
On 19 Jan 2012, at 23:35, Samantha Kosko wrote:
Phillip,
We are one of the leading NoSQL space databases and have decided that after being approved to have a stand that we wanted to fly a couple of developers to Brussels for your event. To make the most out of that experience... we want to be able to have items that can be passed out at our booth that will enable everyone to have the best experience not only at your conference but at ours as well.
With our developers flying in ... the capacity to have items brought along with them is greatly limited and we need to be able to ship items ahead of time to ensure that they will be there.
Can you please make a case for us to be a special situation?
Thanks, Samantha
Samantha,
What amount of items are we talking about? In numbers of boxes preferably. I would gladly help you guys out if it fits in an average european car. I live close to the venue.
You can contact me directly if you like.
Regards, Tom
-- Samantha Kosko Field Marketing Manager @ 10gen, The MongoDB Company Twitter: @sam_10gen Zerply: http://zerply.com/samantha-kosko/public We are hiring!
2012/1/25 Samantha Kosko <samantha@10gen.com>:
I figured it all out on the Swag guys! Can someone tell me the official hours for the Move In of the stands...
No official answer, but during the last years, there was a lot of activity on Friday evening. I know I carried my fair share of random stuff around, but I have no idea if that's for stands as well as for Fosdem itself. RIchard
On 2012-01-26 15:12:19 (+0100), Richard Hartmann <richih.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:
2012/1/25 Samantha Kosko <samantha@10gen.com>:
I figured it all out on the Swag guys! Can someone tell me the official hours for the Move In of the stands...
No official answer, but during the last years, there was a lot of activity on Friday evening. I know I carried my fair share of random stuff around, but I have no idea if that's for stands as well as for Fosdem itself.
Well, we're there on Friday afternoon but, as Jan explained on the thread, there are students running around and it's an open space. Stuff can be stored safely though. On Saturday, we're there very (very) early in the morning. I would say that if you come before 8:00 you'll only see us in zombie mode. Between 09:00 and 10:00 (am) sounds like a sane time to go to the venue and build up your stand. The conference "starts" at 10:30 with the welcome talk, followed by the keynotes, but people start arriving at the venue from 08:30, 09:00 on. Note that this year the devrooms will start at 11:00 and hence I'd expect a lot more activity at the stands around those times as compared to previous years. cheers -- Pascal Bleser <loki@fosdem.org> http://fosdem.org/ FOSDEM 2012 ::: 4 + 5 February 2012 in Brussels, Belgium Free and Opensource Software Developers European Meeting
Samantha Kosko schreef op wo 25-01-2012 om 20:32 [+0000]:
I figured it all out on the Swag guys! Can someone tell me the official hours for the Move In of the stands...
There is no official hours, but I suggest you start setting it up 30-60 minutes before the first talks start that day (this time is different on Saturday & Sunday BTW!), depending on how much work you will have to set it up. You can *not* set them up on Friday (they are in a public space where students walk around until Saturday noon). You'll also have to break up the booth & rebuild it for the second day (unless you don't care about people possibly taking away your stuff, of course). You can store your booth materials in a locked room overnight Saturday -> Sunday though. -- Jan Claeys
On 01/16/2012 12:27 PM, Philip Paeps wrote:
On 16 Jan 2012, at 10:31, Axel Beckert wrote:
On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 09:09:33AM +0100, Ludovic Hirlimann wrote:
On 1/13/12 10:34 PM, Samantha Kosko wrote:
We have a limited number of people in EMEA that can attend and I want to make sure that i am using my resources as best as I can. If anyone has any information they can help me with on this ... i would be forever thankful! Swag wise - I would avoid CDs every body has High speed internet these days. Nice cards with useful urls, caps or T-shirt are what I like to gather at Fosdem.
Yep. CDs usually don't last long and tend to get thrown away. But especially with cool looking t-shirts I'd say you have a real long-time marketing values -- at least if I look into my wardrobe. ;-)
You're going to have a very hard time competing with this year's FOSDEM t-shirts. They're the best-looking we've ever had! ;-)
Excellent! I loved last two t-shirts, "fosdem loves me" and "I'm a hacker"... they were way better than previous editions. I'm looking forward to get my 7th FOSDEM t-shirt. cheers Boriss
But indeed: geeks love t-shirts. Especially high-quality t-shirts with great designs that can be worn in most workplaces.
- Philip
Boriss Mejias wrote:
On 01/16/2012 12:27 PM, Philip Paeps wrote: Excellent! I loved last two t-shirts, "fosdem loves me" and "I'm a hacker"... they were way better than previous editions. I'm looking forward to get my 7th FOSDEM t-shirt.
But indeed: geeks love t-shirts. Especially high-quality t-shirts with great designs that can be worn in most workplaces.
Quality and design of the shirts are always great. I believe (at least) last year's T-shirt was from a Fair Wear [1] brand. Was that accidental or do you pay special attention to that? [1] http://www.fairwear.org/home/
On 2012-01-21 13:24:14 (+0100), Sam Geeraerts <samgee@elmundolibre.be> wrote:
Boriss Mejias wrote:
On 01/16/2012 12:27 PM, Philip Paeps wrote: Excellent! I loved last two t-shirts, "fosdem loves me" and "I'm a hacker"... they were way better than previous editions. I'm looking forward to get my 7th FOSDEM t-shirt.
But indeed: geeks love t-shirts. Especially high-quality t-shirts with great designs that can be worn in most workplaces.
Quality and design of the shirts are always great. I believe (at least) last year's T-shirt was from a Fair Wear [1] brand. Was that accidental or do you pay special attention to that?
Happy coincidence. We simply ask for the best quality our printer can source for the visitor t-shirts and the worst quality / best recyclability for the volunteer and staff t-shirts (after a weekend of organizing FOSDEM, they're a bio-hazard). - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list.
On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 03:09:09PM +0100, Philip Paeps wrote:
On 2012-01-21 13:24:14 (+0100), Sam Geeraerts <samgee@elmundolibre.be> wrote:
Quality and design of the shirts are always great. I believe (at least) last year's T-shirt was from a Fair Wear [1] brand. Was that accidental or do you pay special attention to that?
Happy coincidence.
We simply ask for the best quality our printer can source for the visitor t-shirts and the worst quality / best recyclability for the volunteer and staff t-shirts (after a weekend of organizing FOSDEM, they're a bio-hazard).
A request: Please push our luck to repeat the happy coincidence. Cheers Geert Stappers [1] http://www.fairwear.org/home/
Op Fri, 30 Aug 2013 07:20:42 +0200 schreef Geert Stappers <stappers@stappers.nl>:
We simply ask for the best quality our printer can source for the visitor t-shirts and the worst quality / best recyclability for the volunteer and staff t-shirts (after a weekend of organizing FOSDEM, they're a bio-hazard).
A request: Please push our luck to repeat the happy coincidence.
What's the amount of t-shirts that's usually ordered?
On 2013-09-03 22:07:37 (+0200), Sam Geeraerts <samgee@elmundolibre.be> wrote:
Op Fri, 30 Aug 2013 07:20:42 +0200> schreef Geert Stappers <stappers@stappers.nl>:
We simply ask for the best quality our printer can source for the visitor t-shirts and the worst quality / best recyclability for the volunteer and staff t-shirts (after a weekend of organizing FOSDEM, they're a bio-hazard).
A request: Please push our luck to repeat the happy coincidence.
What's the amount of t-shirts that's usually ordered?
More and more every year. IIRC, we had 1500 visitor (high quality) t-shirts this year and about 200 staff/volunteer/video (no quality). Feel free to suggest suppliers to me (preferably unicast - no need to turn fosdem@ into a textile market). I'll get in touch with them. Thanks. Philip -- Philip Paeps Senior Reality Engineer Ministry of Information
participants (14)
-
Axel Beckert -
Boriss Mejias -
Dodji Seketeli -
Geert Stappers -
Jan Claeys -
Kevin P. Fleming -
Ludovic Hirlimann -
Måns Rullgård -
Pascal Bleser -
Philip Paeps -
Richard Hartmann -
Sam Geeraerts -
Samantha Kosko -
Tom De Vylder