Embdedded devroom event schedule delay?
According to the embedded devroom call for participation (https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-automotive/2016Oct/0034.html) the final speaker confirmation is on Friday the 16th of December. However, my "Small Device C Compiler" proposal still has state "undecided". Has there been a change of schedule? Philipp
Hello Philipp, Yes, there is a bit of delay for which I apologize. We received many submissions and want assure that all of the devroom managers have time to review them. As FOSDEM is an entirely volunteer organization sometimes there are time conflicts that are unforeseen which I'm sure you understand. I hope we will be finished with the submission reviews in the next few days, we'll definitely let you know once we're complete. Thanks, Jeremiah On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 at 16:49 Dr. Philipp Klaus Krause < philipp@informatik.uni-frankfurt.de> wrote:
According to the embedded devroom call for participation
(https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-automotive/2016Oct/0034.html)
the final speaker confirmation is on Friday the 16th of December.
However, my "Small Device C Compiler" proposal still has state
"undecided". Has there been a change of schedule?
Philipp
_______________________________________________
FOSDEM mailing list
FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org
On 18.12.2016 02:40, Jeremiah Foster wrote:
Hello Philipp,
Yes, there is a bit of delay for which I apologize. We received many submissions and want assure that all of the devroom managers have time to review them. As FOSDEM is an entirely volunteer organization sometimes there are time conflicts that are unforeseen which I'm sure you understand.
I hope we will be finished with the submission reviews in the next few days, we'll definitely let you know once we're complete.
Thanks,
Jeremiah
Thanks. Will there be reasons given for talk proposal rejections? Philipp
Hi Philipp, On 23/12/2016, Dr. Philipp Klaus Krause <philipp@informatik.uni-frankfurt.de> wrote:
Thanks. Will there be reasons given for talk proposal rejections?
Working on getting the last details sorted as we speak to make sure there won't be too many changes ones I have done the rejected/accepted marking (and collected all the emails to contact everybody, which is a pain in pentabarf). Usually we do not explain why a certain talk got rejected, but you're free to ask and we will let you know why. Although the main reason is usually lack of time slots. Regards, Philippe
participants (3)
-
Dr. Philipp Klaus Krause -
Jeremiah Foster -
Philippe De Swert