Kristian Schuhmacher wrote:
I just spoke to the Taxi company, and they do not think it will be a problem. They have to check if we still have an account with them, and they will let me know.
[CC infodesk@ so everyone can follow along] Hi Kristian, That's good news!
However, they asked about how many we would like. Do you know roughly how many I should order? I guess these could be sent via post to Michael?
I think in the past we had three types: - anywhere to anywhere - venue to anywhere - anywhere to venue But not 100% sure about the last one. Perhaps Michael knows for sure? I would say maybe 100 of each type? We don't need to pay for them in advance, so getting the numbers wrong is not an issue, we only need to make sure to give them to people we trust. Gerry