Pretix is the system I mentioned. Fully open source, well maintained, used by CCC, DENOG, etc etc, works with our current payment provider, and has Prometheus integration so we can do public dashboards with remaining stock. Sent by mobile; please excuse my brevity. On Tue, Nov 21, 2023, 22:10 Kristian Schuhmacher <kristian@fosdem.org> wrote:
Because I'm blind and can't find a list of all the mailing lists we have, so hope I added all the names... InfoDesk, Finance & Tshirt teams Also, sorry I'm behind on this, work and travels etc...
Dear all,
I wanted to clarify what we were finally planning to use for our POS this year. I don't quite think we 100% set in stone what, as a few people still wanted to check things.
The options we have:
#1 Go back to the system from Jonas, but question is, do we have the code still somewhere to bring this back to life? I understood that Jonas might not have the code anymore, but there might still be a SD card with all the rPis we have. But this needs someone local to the office to go and check and investigate
#2 Use the new free odoo service for non-profits in Belgium Anyone have a link to this?
#3 Try to go back to OpusVL (or whatever they are called now) since we have a system and link --> This still needs to be done anyway as we need the data
#4 I think someone mentioned a pretalx plugin to add PoS functions ?
I guess easiest option is to go to OpusVL (since the PIs are currently set up with this and we have doc) or switch back to Jonas' system if we have the code.
Thought, opinions, brainwaves, lightbulbs?
Thx, Kristian