Thanks Andrew! I'll try to get this done today. Cheers, Mario 2018-02-14 12:07 GMT+01:00 Andrew Dinn <adinn@redhat.com>:
Hi Mario,
Attached are the slides for my talk. I assume FOSDEM will want to put them in some central location?
I have updated the last slide with a link to the github repo where I published the same copy of the slides plus the four blog articles I mentioned in the intro to the talk that cover the material in successively finer detail (last two are really reference material).
regards,
Andrew Dinn ----------- Senior Principal Software Engineer Red Hat UK Ltd Registered in England and Wales under Company Registration No. 03798903 Directors: Michael Cunningham, Michael ("Mike") O'Neill, Eric Shander
-- pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF Java Champion - Blog: http://neugens.wordpress.com - Twitter: @neugens Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/ OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/ Please, support open standards: http://endsoftpatents.org/