2018-02-01 11:01 GMT+01:00 Andrew Haley <aph@redhat.com>:
On 01/02/18 09:29, Laurent Bourgès wrote:
As my talk was not accepted, I wonder if it would possible to make lightning talks between long talks (pause): ~ 2mins (3 slides max) to introduce FOSS projects that need help (code, dev) and make discussion happen with the fosdem attendees (out of the room).
I would enjoy presenting 3 slides on Marlin 0.9 status (release by friday), ask for help and announce I am looking for a new project leader.
It's not impossible if you can do it without slides, but you must be aware that this is the tightest Java devroom schedule we have ever had.
Yes, I have no problem with it, but I don't think we have any time possible. However, if it's for the announcement that you need a new project leader, we can surely have that, but please, no slides as there won't be time to swap. Cheers, Mario -- pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF Java Champion - Blog: http://neugens.wordpress.com - Twitter: @neugens Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/ OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/ Please, support open standards: http://endsoftpatents.org/