Hi, to upload the slides to the FOSDEM web page, you must have an account for the PENTA talk submission system (https://penta.fosdem.org/submission). I had one from last year. My current talk was listed there (because Mario had linked it on inserting it into the system) to my speaker profile. Uwe ----- Uwe Schindler uschindler@apache.org ASF Member, Apache Lucene PMC / Committer Bremen, Germany http://lucene.apache.org/
-----Original Message----- From: java-devroom-bounces@lists.fosdem.org [mailto:java-devroom- bounces@lists.fosdem.org] On Behalf Of Guillaume Martres Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2016 1:47 AM To: java-devroom@lists.fosdem.org Subject: Re: fosdem slides
Hi,
My (slightly revised) slides are available online at http://guillaume.martres.me/talks/dotty-architecture/
I don't see a way to add them myself to https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/event/dotty_scala_compiler/
Cheers, Guillaume
On Sunday, January 31, 2016 12:03:34 AM Uwe Schindler wrote:
Hi,
I uploaded my slides to the FOSDEM web page:
https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/event/bug_hunting_lucene/
Am 30. Januar 2016 15:29:48 MEZ, schrieb "Laurent Bourgès" <bourges.laurent@gmail.com>:
Hi,
here are my slides (CC license): https://bourgesl.github.io/fosdem-2016/slides/fosdem-2016-Marlin.pdf
PS: benchmark datasets: https://github.com/bourgesl/bourgesl.github.io/tree/master/fosdem- 2016/data
Enjoy, Laurent
------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________ java-devroom mailing list java-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/java-devroom
_______________________________________________ java-devroom mailing list java-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/java-devroom