Morning replacement candidates
Hi guys, My flight was unexpectedly canceled today and the next one will be in the morning, which means I will not be able to 'open the sessions' and setup the equipment. I'm hoping to be there around 13:00, unless weather got worse here. Is there any brave candidate willing to jump it and take care for this, until I arrive? Your only job would be to pick up the equipment (projector/camera), set it up in the room and record first two-three sessions. If you are interested, drop me a mail and I will give you more details. Soon if possible, so I can drop your contact details to the admins. Thanks in advance. Sanel
Hi again, Since I wasn't able to find temporal replacement, one of the FOSDEM members will setup equipment and give the initial set of instructions, as he will not be able to stay in the room all day long. *Please guys*, keep the things running smooth and let each speaker try to handle recording settings for own session; it is in our best interest to have everything nicely recorded :) If I manage to get on given time, I can take over the things. Best regards, Sanel Sanel Zukan <...> writes:
Hi guys,
My flight was unexpectedly canceled today and the next one will be in the morning, which means I will not be able to 'open the sessions' and setup the equipment. I'm hoping to be there around 13:00, unless weather got worse here.
Is there any brave candidate willing to jump it and take care for this, until I arrive? Your only job would be to pick up the equipment (projector/camera), set it up in the room and record first two-three sessions.
If you are interested, drop me a mail and I will give you more details. Soon if possible, so I can drop your contact details to the admins.
Thanks in advance. Sanel
participants (1)
-
Sanel Zukan