Re: Canceling my presence today
Great! Best, Sanel Tom Hall <thattommyhall@gmail.com> writes:
Will do it now, only just got settled and on wifi
On 31 January 2015 at 09:59, Sanel Zukan <sanelz@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys,
Looks like today isn't my day. Due "error in ticket transfer" (official explanation between Lufthansa and Austrian) because of yesterday's delay, I got stuck in Vienna till tonight, which means I will not be able to have presentation nor to administer Lisp Devroom for the rest of the day.
Really don't know what to say here...
Tom, I don't see your submssion in Pentabarf. Can you upload it quickly please and I will reschedule your talk instead of mine. That will be in 17:10.
Hopefully (crossing fingers this time), I will be present tomorrow and I can catch you guys to get the impression from Saturday. Will anyone be present from Lisp Devroom speakers tomorrow?
Philip, Tias and others who helped me to get this up, I will try to at least say 'Hi' to you.
Now I'm going to get some coffee, eat something and enjoy in Vienna for the rest of the day...
Best, Sanel
participants (1)
-
Sanel Zukan