FWD: Canceling my presence today
I will be there tomorrow. Robert Virding
From my Nexus On Jan 31, 2015 11:17 AM, "Sanel Zukan" <sanelz@gmail.com> wrote:
Original mail I sent to the wrong domain...
---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Sanel Zukan <sanelz@gmail.com> To: lisp-devroom@fosdem.org, devroom-managers@fosdem.org Cc: Tom Hall <thattommyhall@gmail.com> Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 10:59:47 +0100 Subject: Canceling my presence today Hi guys,
Looks like today isn't my day. Due "error in ticket transfer" (official explanation between Lufthansa and Austrian) because of yesterday's delay, I got stuck in Vienna till tonight, which means I will not be able to have presentation nor to administer Lisp Devroom for the rest of the day.
Really don't know what to say here...
Tom, I don't see your submssion in Pentabarf. Can you upload it quickly please and I will reschedule your talk instead of mine. That will be in 17:10.
Hopefully (crossing fingers this time), I will be present tomorrow and I can catch you guys to get the impression from Saturday. Will anyone be present from Lisp Devroom speakers tomorrow?
Philip, Tias and others who helped me to get this up, I will try to at least say 'Hi' to you.
Now I'm going to get some coffee, eat something and enjoy in Vienna for the rest of the day...
Best, Sanel
_______________________________________________ lisp-devroom mailing list lisp-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/lisp-devroom
Hi, Cool! We could maybe meet somewhere between the sessions or something like that... I will drop you a mail when I arrive. Best, Sanel On January 31, 2015 12:06:52 PM GMT+01:00, Robert Virding <rvirding@gmail.com> wrote:
I will be there tomorrow.
Robert Virding
From my Nexus On Jan 31, 2015 11:17 AM, "Sanel Zukan" <sanelz@gmail.com> wrote:
Original mail I sent to the wrong domain...
---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Sanel Zukan <sanelz@gmail.com> To: lisp-devroom@fosdem.org, devroom-managers@fosdem.org Cc: Tom Hall <thattommyhall@gmail.com> Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 10:59:47 +0100 Subject: Canceling my presence today Hi guys,
Looks like today isn't my day. Due "error in ticket transfer"
(official
explanation between Lufthansa and Austrian) because of yesterday's delay, I got stuck in Vienna till tonight, which means I will not be able to have presentation nor to administer Lisp Devroom for the rest of the day.
Really don't know what to say here...
Tom, I don't see your submssion in Pentabarf. Can you upload it quickly please and I will reschedule your talk instead of mine. That will be in 17:10.
Hopefully (crossing fingers this time), I will be present tomorrow and I can catch you guys to get the impression from Saturday. Will anyone be present from Lisp Devroom speakers tomorrow?
Philip, Tias and others who helped me to get this up, I will try to at least say 'Hi' to you.
Now I'm going to get some coffee, eat something and enjoy in Vienna for the rest of the day...
Best, Sanel
_______________________________________________ lisp-devroom mailing list lisp-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/lisp-devroom
-- Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
Hi Guys, I'll be lurking between java/smalltalk rooms and maybe O'Reilly stand. If you are near by, drop me a mail. Or if you notice tall, bald guy, that is me :) Sanel On January 31, 2015 12:06:52 PM GMT+01:00, Robert Virding <rvirding@gmail.com> wrote:
I will be there tomorrow.
Robert Virding
From my Nexus On Jan 31, 2015 11:17 AM, "Sanel Zukan" <sanelz@gmail.com> wrote:
Original mail I sent to the wrong domain...
---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Sanel Zukan <sanelz@gmail.com> To: lisp-devroom@fosdem.org, devroom-managers@fosdem.org Cc: Tom Hall <thattommyhall@gmail.com> Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 10:59:47 +0100 Subject: Canceling my presence today Hi guys,
Looks like today isn't my day. Due "error in ticket transfer"
(official
explanation between Lufthansa and Austrian) because of yesterday's delay, I got stuck in Vienna till tonight, which means I will not be able to have presentation nor to administer Lisp Devroom for the rest of the day.
Really don't know what to say here...
Tom, I don't see your submssion in Pentabarf. Can you upload it quickly please and I will reschedule your talk instead of mine. That will be in 17:10.
Hopefully (crossing fingers this time), I will be present tomorrow and I can catch you guys to get the impression from Saturday. Will anyone be present from Lisp Devroom speakers tomorrow?
Philip, Tias and others who helped me to get this up, I will try to at least say 'Hi' to you.
Now I'm going to get some coffee, eat something and enjoy in Vienna for the rest of the day...
Best, Sanel
_______________________________________________ lisp-devroom mailing list lisp-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/lisp-devroom
-- Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
Hello All, the slides of my talk (CCBYSA licensed) are on http://gcc-melt.org/FOSDEM2015-Starynkevitch-GCC-MELT.pdf and on http://starynkevitch.net/Basile/FOSDEM2015-Starynkevitch-GCC-MELT.pdf Sanel: feel free to upload them to the FOSDEM site (or tell me how to do that). Cheers -- Basile STARYNKEVITCH http://starynkevitch.net/Basile/ email: basile<at>starynkevitch<dot>net mobile: +33 6 8501 2359 8, rue de la Faiencerie, 92340 Bourg La Reine, France *** opinions {are only mine, sont seulement les miennes} ***
Hi Basile, Thanks!
... upload them to the FOSDEM site (or tell me how to do that).
Yes, I will quickly sent info how to upload slides. Best, Sanel Basile Starynkevitch <basile@starynkevitch.net> writes:
Hello All,
the slides of my talk (CCBYSA licensed) are on
http://gcc-melt.org/FOSDEM2015-Starynkevitch-GCC-MELT.pdf
and on
http://starynkevitch.net/Basile/FOSDEM2015-Starynkevitch-GCC-MELT.pdf
Sanel: feel free to upload them to the FOSDEM site (or tell me how to do that).
Cheers
-- Basile STARYNKEVITCH http://starynkevitch.net/Basile/ email: basile<at>starynkevitch<dot>net mobile: +33 6 8501 2359 8, rue de la Faiencerie, 92340 Bourg La Reine, France *** opinions {are only mine, sont seulement les miennes} ***
participants (4)
-
Basile Starynkevitch -
Robert Virding -
Sanel -
Sanel Zukan