Hello, thanks Jakub for coordinating the joint dinner. Good idea to settle on a location in advance. ;-) Of course, I am happy to join! Both options are fine with me. Cheers Norman On 04.01.2016 12:38, Jakub Jermar wrote:
Hi,
first of all, all the best in 2016.
For this year I'd like to plan a little bit more in advance for the "microkernel dinner", hoping that people from more projects will attend it and also that it will allow us to avoid the last-minute indecisiveness regarding the location.
For this reason and after some research, I have identified two interesting locations in the walking distance from FOSDEM (i.e. out of the touristy areas):
Le BUGATTI: Typical Belgian Cuisine in Brussels since 1988 http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g1136493-d1373168-Reviews-Le_Bu...
Green Mango http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g188644-d7209624-Reviews-Green_...
So the choice is basically between best burgers and very good Belgian food.
I expect the dinner to start around 20:00. Everybody will probably have to opt in for the dinner so that I will be able to make a reservation.
Let me know your preferences.
Jakub
-- Dr.-Ing. Norman Feske Genode Labs http://www.genode-labs.com · http://genode.org Genode Labs GmbH · Amtsgericht Dresden · HRB 28424 · Sitz Dresden Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Norman Feske, Christian Helmuth