Hi Jean-Philippe, On 2/2/19 2:10 PM, Jean-Philippe Ouellet wrote:
On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 5:48 AM Sebastian Sumpf <Sebastian.Sumpf@genode-labs.com> wrote:
It also has become a habit that the microkernel projects dine together somewhere in Brussels. The year 2019 will not be any different, so there is going to be a microkernel family dinner on Saturday night. We try place a reservation, so we will inform you about the exact location and time later.
I apologize in advance if I am intruding on an invite-only thing, but in case it's not...
Is there more information available on this (where/when to gather)? I was really looking forward to meeting people, but now realize the devroom is only Sunday (after the dinner), so I have no way of finding people before it.
If possible and not too late, I would love to attend! :)
we have re-scheduled the dinner to Sunday after the Microkernel devroom. It is an open invitation event. So, feel free to join. The location is still undecided. Cheers, Sebastian