Hello all, [..taking this discussion to microkernel-devroom@lists.fosdem.org] thanks a lot to Jakub for arranging the devroom and for having invited our project. I'm excited about the prospect of getting in touch with you all and the chance to bring forward our common understanding of the participating projects. I am sure there are a lot of things we can learn from each other and possibly ways to work more closely together in the future. Maybe it would make sense to coordinate the traveling arrangements between the HelenOS develpers and us? We are located at Dresden, which is not far away from Prague. What do you think? Cheers Norman On 11/11/2011 04:59 PM, Martin Decky wrote:
Hi folks,
FYI, our `multiserver/microkernel` devroom has been accepted, waiting for more details to come.
That's great news! I believe we have some time to brainstorm/discuss what to do in the devroom in our respective groups now, but we should start to discuss some common lineup no later that in December. Mind that February 2012 is not so distant future and mind the Christmas :-)
Looking forward to our cooperation.
Regards
Martin Decky