Hi, per popular request I have made the reservation in Le Bugatti for Saturday, starting at 19:30. The reservation is for 10 persons, but only 8 opted in, so the 2 reserved seats will be used as a small buffer in case somebody opts in at the very last moment. Please let me know if you'd like to claim any of those. Should more people want to opt in, the sooner I know about it, the better. Please let me know so that I can change the reservation. Also note that Le Bugatti does not accept credit or debit cards, so make sure to bring enough cash with you. Finally, here's the contact info: http://www.lebugatti.eu/ 4 rue Jacques Jordaens 1050 Brussel Map for navigating to Le Bugatti from FOSDEM: http://tinyurl.com/zq594l2 My cell phone: +420 602 13 80 90 Cheers, Jakub On 01/04/2016 12:38 PM, Jakub Jermar wrote:
Hi,
first of all, all the best in 2016.
For this year I'd like to plan a little bit more in advance for the "microkernel dinner", hoping that people from more projects will attend it and also that it will allow us to avoid the last-minute indecisiveness regarding the location.
For this reason and after some research, I have identified two interesting locations in the walking distance from FOSDEM (i.e. out of the touristy areas):
Le BUGATTI: Typical Belgian Cuisine in Brussels since 1988 http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g1136493-d1373168-Reviews-Le_Bu...
Green Mango http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g188644-d7209624-Reviews-Green_...
So the choice is basically between best burgers and very good Belgian food.
I expect the dinner to start around 20:00. Everybody will probably have to opt in for the dinner so that I will be able to make a reservation.
Let me know your preferences.
Jakub _______________________________________________ microkernel-devroom mailing list microkernel-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/microkernel-devroom