30 Jan
2015
30 Jan
'15
6:31 a.m.
Greetings. Just remind you about FOSDEM’15 and microkernel DevRoom. Please, find me before the start of our devroom, I want to check pronunciation of names and titles of skeapers. I will be in the place at 08.30. -- Vasily A. Sartakov sartakov@ksyslabs.org
2 Feb
2 Feb
1:26 p.m.
Le vendredi 30 janvier 2015 à 08:31 +0300, Vasily A. Sartakov a écrit :
Greetings.
Just remind you about FOSDEM’15 and microkernel DevRoom. Please, find me before the start of our devroom, I want to check pronunciation of names and titles of skeapers.
I will be in the place at 08.30.
Hi Vasily I just pushed the slides on pentabarf. I'm joining it to this mail also. Thank you for the invition. Best regards José Bollo ps: with the documents it is much more better from far
4269
Age (days ago)
4272
Last active (days ago)
1 comments
2 participants
participants (2)
-
José Bollo -
Vasily A. Sartakov