Hello. This is a schedule of microkernel devroom @FOSDEM’15 9:00 10 Openning 9:10 50 seL4: Present and Future 10:00 60 A dedicated kernel named TORO 11:00 30 The FLK project 11:30 60 Along the GNU Hurd RPC way 12:30 30 Networking (dinner) 13:00 45 Autopsy of a multiserver deadlock in the HelenOS filesystem layer 13:45 45 Facing the Reality: What's new in the L4Re Operating System 14:30 50 Helenos 15:20 45 Introducing a radically componentized GUI architecture 16:05 20 Network Appliance on top of microkernels -- Vasily A. Sartakov sartakov@ksyslabs.org
Dear Vasily,
This is a schedule of microkernel devroom @FOSDEM’15 [... snip ...] 14:30 50 Helenos [... snip ...]
Many thanks for the schedule. I have two comments, please excuse my nitpicking: (a) I assume that the talk at 14:30 is actually my talk, since you have sent me the info about the acceptance previously and I can see it as accepted in Pentabarf. However, the title of the talk is rather too shortened in your email announcement. The original title is "What Could Microkernels Learn from Monolithic Kernels (and Vice Versa)". If you consider my title too long, please let me shorten it myself. But your short version of the title is really quite far from the original one :-) (b) Could you please also include the names of the speakers in the announcement? I mean, sometimes they are easy to guess, but not always. I know that the full info will be published on the FOSDEM web site later, but anyway. Thank you in advance and again, I am really looking forward to seeing you and the other attendees in Brussels. Best regards Martin Decky
participants (2)
-
Martin Decky -
Vasily A. Sartakov