FOSDEM Devroom 2021: Deadline Oct 31
Hello friends! Due to the obvious reasons FOSDEM 2021 will be an online event, but there will still be virtual devrooms. If we as a community are interested in continuing the tradition of the Microkernel and Component-based OS devroom we need to submit a devroom proposal as soon as possible. The deadline is Oct 31 (this Saturday!): https://fosdem.org/2021/news/2020-10-26-devroom-cfp/ Due to time constraints I'll not be able to organize it, but will be available to help out. So who wants to step up? :) If there are any questions, #ukvly and #genode on Freenode are probably good places to ask. Thanks, Julian
Dear Julian, Dear all,
Due to the obvious reasons FOSDEM 2021 will be an online event, but there will still be virtual devrooms. If we as a community are interested in continuing the tradition of the Microkernel and Component-based OS devroom we need to submit a devroom proposal as soon as possible. The deadline is Oct 31 (this Saturday!):
Thanks for the reminder. I certainly say that we should continue with the tradition, despite the circumstances. If there is nobody else who would want to propose and organize the devroom for FOSDEM 2021, I am ready to take over the duty. I will wait for any counter-proposals until the end of this Friday, October 30th. If I receive no objections, then I will submit the devroom proposal on Saturday. Best regards Martin Decky
Martin, Thanks for taking the initiative here! Julian On 28 October 2020 12:43:08 UTC, Martin Decky <martin@decky.cz> wrote:
Dear Julian, Dear all,
Due to the obvious reasons FOSDEM 2021 will be an online event, but there will still be virtual devrooms. If we as a community are interested in continuing the tradition of the Microkernel and Component-based OS devroom we need to submit a devroom proposal as soon as possible. The deadline is Oct 31 (this Saturday!):
Thanks for the reminder. I certainly say that we should continue with the tradition, despite the circumstances.
If there is nobody else who would want to propose and organize the devroom for FOSDEM 2021, I am ready to take over the duty.
I will wait for any counter-proposals until the end of this Friday, October 30th. If I receive no objections, then I will submit the devroom proposal on Saturday.
Best regards
Martin Decky
Dear all,
Thanks for taking the initiative here!
You are welcome! It is my honor :) I hereby confirm that I have just made the submission and I have received an acknowledgement email from the FOSDEM devroom team that the submission has been received. Now let us keep our fingers crossed that our devroom will get accepted (although I am quite confident that it will :)). Best regards Martin Decky
participants (2)
-
Julian Stecklina -
Martin Decky