FOSDEM Microkernel & Component-based OS: Dinner
Hello, it has become sort of a tradition to go out and have dinner after the devroom. As the devroom is scheduled for Sunday, some people may already be on their way home and I think it makes sense to already meet up for food and drinks on Saturday. I've created this doodle to estimate how many people are interested in joining a dinner on Saturday: https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/FOSDEM2020/ If we hit critical mass, I will try to make a reservation at a restaurant around Grand Place at 8pm. Suggestions for restaurants are welcome! Thanks, Julian PS. Of course, we'll also go out after the devroom on Sunday.
Dear all, Here is a few suggestions from a local for the dinner: - La mirabelle: close the campus and very good (Belgian food) http://www.mirabelle.be/ - Restobieres: they cook everything with beer, also very Belgian atmosphere http://www.restobieres.eu/en/ - Houtsiplou: good burger restaurant, they have plenty of other options as well (including veggie) https://www.houtsiplou.be/ - Amadeus: in the city centre, rips all you can eat x) (might not be ok for every food regime), one good thing is that they have very big tables http://amadeus-resto.be/amadeo-brussel/ It is always better to book in advance, even if we don't know the exact number of people :) If you need more suggestions, just let me know. Kind regards, Antonio Le mar. 28 janv. 2020 à 01:13, Julian Stecklina <js@alien8.de> a écrit :
Hello,
it has become sort of a tradition to go out and have dinner after the devroom. As the devroom is scheduled for Sunday, some people may already be on their way home and I think it makes sense to already meet up for food and drinks on Saturday.
I've created this doodle to estimate how many people are interested in joining a dinner on Saturday: https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/FOSDEM2020/
If we hit critical mass, I will try to make a reservation at a restaurant around Grand Place at 8pm.
Suggestions for restaurants are welcome!
Thanks, Julian
PS. Of course, we'll also go out after the devroom on Sunday.
Hello, we have a pretty large turnout this year! It was not easy to find a venue, so I'm very grateful to the nice people from BedRock Systems who lent a hand and organized a place. The event will take place on Saturday (tomorrow!) 7:30pm at Aux Armes de Bruxelles Rue des Bouchers 13, Bruxelles Google Maps: https://g.page/armes-de-bruxelles Ask for the BedRock reception/dinner. We'll have drinks starting 7:30pm, the dinner itself will start at 8:15pm. See you there! Julian
participants (2)
-
Antonio Paolillo -
Julian Stecklina