[Microkernel-devroom] Thanks
Just wanted to thank everybody once more for visiting our devroom. I'd also like to especially thank all the speakers and panelists. Last, but not least, a big thank you belongs to the FOSDEM organizers. For archiving reasons, it would be cool if the speakers submitted their slides/images to this mailing list so that they can be uploaded to some central download web page. Jakub
I really enjoyed our devroom. Thanks to Jakob and all others that were involved in organizing that. My slides are attached. Regards Stefan On 07.02.2012 11:15, Jakub Jermar wrote:
Just wanted to thank everybody once more for visiting our devroom. I'd also like to especially thank all the speakers and panelists. Last, but not least, a big thank you belongs to the FOSDEM organizers.
For archiving reasons, it would be cool if the speakers submitted their slides/images to this mailing list so that they can be uploaded to some central download web page.
Jakub _______________________________________________ Microkernel-devroom mailing list Microkernel-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/microkernel-devroom
-- Stefan Kalkowski Genode Labs http://www.genode-labs.com/ · http://genode.org/ Genode Labs GmbH · Amtsgericht Dresden · HRB 28424 · Sitz Dresden Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Norman Feske, Christian Helmuth
Hello everyone, I greatly enjoyed our visit in Prague and the devroom at FOSDEM. Thanks a lot to all people involved, especially to Martin for accommodating us in Prague and Jakub for his excellent job with the devroom. From my personal point of view, breaking the silence between our projects is extremely valuable. The devroom was just perfect for this endeavor. I hope to meet you again soon! Please find the slides of my talk attached. Cheers Norman On 02/07/2012 11:15 AM, Jakub Jermar wrote:
Just wanted to thank everybody once more for visiting our devroom. I'd also like to especially thank all the speakers and panelists. Last, but not least, a big thank you belongs to the FOSDEM organizers.
For archiving reasons, it would be cool if the speakers submitted their slides/images to this mailing list so that they can be uploaded to some central download web page.
Jakub _______________________________________________ Microkernel-devroom mailing list Microkernel-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/microkernel-devroom
Am Dienstag, den 07.02.2012, 11:15 +0100 schrieb Jakub Jermar:
Just wanted to thank everybody once more for visiting our devroom. I'd also like to especially thank all the speakers and panelists. Last, but not least, a big thank you belongs to the FOSDEM organizers.
For archiving reasons, it would be cool if the speakers submitted their slides/images to this mailing list so that they can be uploaded to some central download web page.
Thanks for organizing this. Slides are attached. Julian
Hello folks, please see the slides from my talk attached. I would also like to thank everybody for participating in our devroom. In my opinion it really helped to improve mutual awareness among our projects and to spread interesting ideas. I really enjoyed the time spent in Brussels with you guys and I am still thinking about making this a regular annual event :-) Good luck, happy coding and take care! M.D.
Hi, the devroom was great, I really enjoyed all the talks, thank you! I really hope we can have a similar devroom next year and have talks from other projects as well. The slides from my talk are attached. Cheers, Jiri
Just wanted to thank everybody once more for visiting our devroom. I'd also like to especially thank all the speakers and panelists. Last, but not least, a big thank you belongs to the FOSDEM organizers.
For archiving reasons, it would be cool if the speakers submitted their slides/images to this mailing list so that they can be uploaded to some central download web page.
Jakub
On 7.2.2012 11:15, Jakub Jermar wrote:
For archiving reasons, it would be cool if the speakers submitted their slides/images to this mailing list so that they can be uploaded to some central download web page.
All slides have now been uploaded to the fosdem.org web. The slide link should apear on the detail page of each talk. Jakub
Cau, zda se ze moje slajdy tam chybi. Diky, Jirka
------------ Původní zpráva ------------ Od: Jakub Jermar <jakub@jermar.eu> Předmět: Re: [Microkernel-devroom] Thanks Datum: 14.2.2012 16:23:27 ---------------------------------------- On 7.2.2012 11:15, Jakub Jermar wrote:
For archiving reasons, it would be cool if the speakers submitted their slides/images to this mailing list so that they can be uploaded to some central download web page.
All slides have now been uploaded to the fosdem.org web. The slide link should apear on the detail page of each talk.
Jakub _______________________________________________ Microkernel-devroom mailing list Microkernel-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/microkernel-devroom
participants (6)
-
Jakub Jermar -
Jiri Svoboda -
Julian Stecklina -
Martin Decky -
Norman Feske -
Stefan Kalkowski