Re: [Microkernel-devroom] FOSDEM
Hi! On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 14:23:44 +0100, Jakub Jermar <jakub@jermar.eu> wrote:
However, it would be nice if GNU Hurd participated in the devroom anyway, especially in the Panel (or whatever) discussion which will be held at the very end of the devroom.
In then end, I won't be able to attend: too much ``real-life stuff'', so I didn't manage to schedule any amount of time lately for GNU Hurd that would be worth mentioning... This is a pity, as you have put together a really nice agenda! (Congratulations, and thanks again for stepping up!) I hope that Olaf will be able to represent us, at least. Are there any plans to record the talks? Grüße, Thomas
Hi Thomas, On 02/01/2012 09:31 PM, Thomas Schwinge wrote:
In then end, I won't be able to attend: too much ``real-life stuff'', so I didn't manage to schedule any amount of time lately for GNU Hurd that would be worth mentioning... This is a pity, as you have put together a really nice agenda! (Congratulations, and thanks again for stepping up!)
Sorry to hear that, maybe there will be a chance to talk during some other event sometime in the future.
Are there any plans to record the talks?
No such plans, I am afraid. Jakub
Hello Thomas,
Are there any plans to record the talks?
This is a very good idea, but frankly we have failed to realize it somewhat sooner while focusing on the other aspects of organizing the devroom and it's too late now, which is a pity. Perhaps next time. We will certainly encourage all the speakers to publish their slides and/or notes from their talks. I will also try to take minutes from the final panel discussion. Thus, if there is an interesting thought, other people will have a chance to follow it to the author. Best regards Martin Decky HelenOS team member
participants (3)
-
Jakub Jermar -
Martin Decky -
Thomas Schwinge