Hi, Pau I hope everything is OK with you since you have not appeared during the presentations in the Retro Room. I have tried to upload several times the Slides to my talk, and it seems to work. However, when I access the Attachments link ZX In New Millenium (slides) <https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/event/zxspectrum_in_the_new_millenium/attachments/slides/2648/export/events/attachments/zxspectrum_in_the_new_millenium/slides/2648/ZX_in_New_Millenium_FOSDEM.> It seems to be retrieving a text file, instead of a power point presentation. I also notice that it implicitly converts the file type to application/zip, instead of slides or PPTX or PPSX. I just uploaded a new version PPSX. It's still not working. I forced the filename to have ".ppsx" and forced the mime-type to: "application/vnd.ms-powerpoint" Since it's the only option that makes any sense. Still the link doesn't seem to be working, when I go to the talk page "attachments" section. Could it be cache ? Or is there some other problem that needs fixing ? Regards Rui Martins