NS SDK workshop at RMLL / Libre Software Meeting (Strasbourg, July 8th)
Hi there, just in case some of you attend… Next week (July 7th-12th) the Libre Software Meeting (RMLL: Rencontres Mondiales du Logiciel Libre) will take place in Strasbourg, France. I'll be giving a workshop about installing and using the NetSurf SDK to cross-compile stuff for Atari, Amiga & friends. cf. https://2018.rmll.info/fr/program/calendar/table François.
Added the workshop at my own retrocomputing agenda, hosted on Github: https://github.com/TheFakeMontyOnTheRun/retrocomputing-events-agenda Feel free to open Pull Requests to improve the quality of this agenda. And I hope it's ok to post this here. Cheers. Daniel 2018-07-03 15:03 GMT+01:00, François Revol <revol@free.fr>:
Hi there, just in case some of you attend…
Next week (July 7th-12th) the Libre Software Meeting (RMLL: Rencontres Mondiales du Logiciel Libre) will take place in Strasbourg, France.
I'll be giving a workshop about installing and using the NetSurf SDK to cross-compile stuff for Atari, Amiga & friends.
cf.
https://2018.rmll.info/fr/program/calendar/table
François. _______________________________________________ retrocomputing-devroom mailing list retrocomputing-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/retrocomputing-devroom
-- [image: --] Daniel Monteiro [image: http://]about.me/danielmonteiro <http://about.me/danielmonteiro?promo=email_sig>
participants (2)
-
Daniel Monteiro -
François Revol