I will be there from firday night until sunday afternoon so I'll probably hang around the dev room. I already raised my hand for 9 people from PrimeKey right? :-) Cheers, Tomas On 01/21/2011 07:43 PM, Adrien Kunysz wrote:
On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 03:26:35PM +0200, Martin Paljak wrote:
QUESTIONS: * Presenter who will be there from the morning and who plan to stick around for longer than their talk, please raise your hand (or write to OpenSC wiki directly/as well)
I will be at Fosdem all weekend but I don't have specific plans. I am likely to stay around the security devroom for a bit but there are many other interesting things to do in other rooms that weekend.
* People who will be interested in an informal dinner event, which Aris volunteered to help organize, please raise your hand.
Unfortunately I will probably not be able to make it.
* Do any of the presenters have restrictions to the schedule, like slots they will definitely not be able to make?
I would prefer Sunday and I would like not to miss the closing talk at 5pm.
* Has any of the presenters decided to give up their slot?
I already asked the lightning talk room to cancel my slot there so, no.
* Presenters, please update your BIO-s in the wiki, together with
Done: http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/User%3AKrunch Together with what?
* Would it make sense to group the talks based on their nature (SSL libs, SSH libs etc) ?
Probably.
_______________________________________________ Security-devroom mailing list Security-devroom@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/security-devroom