On Mon, 2015-02-09 at 10:36 +0100, Thomas Calderon wrote:
I wanted to know if you had a chance to get some feedback regarding the FOSDEM videos. For the initial two first talks it seems the setup was not operational. When I took the floor at 10am, we made some adjustments to try make it work but I am unsure about what worked and what didn't.
Do you guys have hear about the people in charge of recording ?
I didn't hear about the official fosdem recording yet. I checked the streaming of the room in the very late afternoon, and it seemed the video wasn't right, I didn't see the slides. But the sound semeed ok. Let's hope that Fosdem staff will be able to provide audio recordings at least. However, I recorded the first two security room talks using my camera (from Nikos and Giorgos). I had also recorded Habib's afternoon talk, but I was too far away him, Habib spoke with a low voice, and because we didn't have the microphone on the room speakers, the audio isn't good on my recording. I tried to amplify it, but there's noise, and noises and voices closer to the camera might put you into shock while listening. Furthermore I had recorded Tim Taubert's introduction to WebCrypto. I just uploaded the above 4 talks here: http://kuix.de/fosdem2015/security-talks/ Kai