On 1/31/23 08:58, Peter Czanik wrote:
On 1/23/23 16:33, Jakub Jelen wrote:
I believe everything is ready and the event is in less than two weeks, we are already looking forward all the talks and to see you in the devroom.
Hi,
I was really looking forward to be at the security devroom IRL, but unfortunately I have to cancel my trip. I got a virus , coughing, 38C+, etc., so I'm just trying to cancel my plane ticket and hotel :/ Most likely it is not Covid, but from the point of my travel it does not really matter...
If there is no backup player, I can try to record my talk. Live could be a bit problematic due to my heavy coughing...
Sorry to hear that. We already had to reject other talks from people who could not make it to the Fosdem this year so we will have to figure out an alternative. I am not aware of a way to run a virtual/pre-recorded talks in the physical devroom (even though I initially hoped to be able to). Get better soon! Jakub