On 17/01/2011 10:12, Peter Stuge wrote:
Aris Adamantiadis wrote:
I thought about this too, it's about time to sort out the schedule. How will that be done exactly? Do we just discuss opinions on this mailing list? There are (slightly) more proposals than there is time, so I guess someone will have to get cut..
I think there's still Adrien's talk that was scheduled twice, we may ask for his opinion.
Ah right! But on the other hand there's also the yaSSL talk. I also think some of the proposals are a little off the topic, at least that I had in mind. But all are interesting!
I'm still quite happy to go ahead with my dynalogin proposal, and it is possible that a 1.0 release may even co-incide with FOSDEM. Worst case scenario, we could seek the help of a good source of random numbers to decide which talk to omit, or maybe just take another 5 minutes off each? Some people come a long way for FOSDEM, I'm not sure if they prefer to get a little bite of everything or just a few things in depth, I'm quite happy to tailor my proposal to either `use case'