Hi, I've switched these two talks. regards, Nikos On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 8:50 PM Richardson, Brian < brian.richardson@intel.com> wrote:
Max: sounds good. Thanks for the quick response.
Can the devroom manager confirm this change & let me know when the schedule is updated on the website? I'd like to make sure we have time to communicate the schedule change to attendees.
Thanks … br --- Brian Richardson -- Director, Firmware Ecosystem Development brian.richardson@intel.com -- @intel_brian (Twitter & WeChat)
https://software.intel.com/en-us/meet-the-developers/evangelists/team/brian-...
-----Original Message----- From: Maximilian Blochberger <blochberger@informatik.uni-hamburg.de> Sent: Monday, January 28, 2019 2:47 PM To: Richardson, Brian <brian.richardson@intel.com> Cc: security-devroom@lists.fosdem.org Subject: Re: Swap presentation time on Sunday?
Hi,
I would not mind swapping. My talk is originally scheduled for 14:00-14:25 [1].
Greetings, Max
[1] https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/event/crypto_pitfalls/
On 28. Jan 2019, at 20:17, Richardson, Brian <brian.richardson@intel.com> wrote:
Would anyone in the security devroom be willing to swap presentation times on Sunday?
I am currently scheduled to present 12:00-12:25. https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/event/chipsec/
Unfortunately, this conflicts with a presentation my colleague is giving in the hardware devroom that I want to attend (help with Q&A). I am OK taking a time earlier in the morning in case anyone wants to spend more time socializing on Saturday night :-)
Thanks … br --- Brian Richardson -- Director, Firmware Ecosystem Development brian.richardson@intel.com -- @intel_brian (Twitter & WeChat)
https://software.intel.com/en-us/meet-the-developers/evangelists/team/brian-...
_______________________________________________ security-devroom mailing list security-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/security-devroom
_______________________________________________ security-devroom mailing list security-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/security-devroom