If desired and nobody else wants to bring a camera to record all the talks, I offer to bring the same camera and tripod that we had last year to record the talks. However, this year I won't be able to spend all my time in the security room, I need to participate in the Mozilla room, too. Would anyone of you be willing to take care of operating the camera while I'm away? Maybe we should meet early at 10, so I can answer questions regarding the camera. I want to go to the welcome keynote at 10:30. I can help with the initial setup of the camera in our room at 10:55. I probably will be away from 11:30, so I'd like to ask that you watch the camera during the lunch break (it's rather small, you can take it with you). I will be back by 15:50 for the final CAcert talk. I assume recording on Saturday is sufficient, as the events on Sunday are workshops. Who's interested to help? Greetings Kai -- Sending me encrypted e-mail: - get my S/MIME cert from https://kuix.de/smime-keyserver/ - get my GPG/PGP key from http://pgp.uni-mainz.de/