Hello, thank you for letting us know. As it is already in, I will review it together with other talks. But we already have over 30 submissions and we can not fit more than ~15 (assuming they will all fit into recommended 25 minutes). I am going through the proposals now and I would like to finalize first schedule during next week. Jakub On Tue, 2019-12-03 at 17:26 +0100, Elisa Nectoux wrote:
Hi there,
Thank you very much for organising the security devroom for FOSDEM 2020. We have just created an event on the Pentabarf platform, as we would really like to present our LIME library in this session. I hope it is not too late.
Please contact me if you have any question about our presentation or speaker.
Thank you in advance!
Elisa Nectoux Sales & Marketing
+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05 elisa.nectoux@belledonne-communications.com
Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project https://www.linphone.org <https://www.linphone.org/>
_______________________________________________ security-devroom mailing list security-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/security-devroom -- Jakub Jelen Senior Software Engineer Security Technologies Red Hat, Inc.