On Thu, Jan 06, 2011 at 01:39:33AM +0100, Mattias 'Tias' Guns wrote:
We are very happy to announce that your lightning talk proposal has been accepted! (see full list below) [...] In case you are no longer able to give your talk, or in case it was also submitted and accepted at a devroom, please notify us asap. [...] BOFH meets SystemTap: rootkits made trivial (Adrien Kunysz)
Thank you. I also submitted this talk to the security devroom although it is unclear to me whether it has been definitely accepted there at this point: https://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/FOSDEM2011 http://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/security-devroom/2010-December/000011.html I am happy to drop one of the two talks as to free up a slot for someone else (although I would also appreciate if my talk was still mentionned in the schedule of both rooms, with redirection as appropriate). Which of the security devroom or the lightning talks room needs a slot back? :)