Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE wrote:
Le lundi 17 janvier 2011 à 10:46 +0000, Daniel Pocock a écrit :
I'm still quite happy to go ahead with my dynalogin proposal, and it is possible that a 1.0 release may even co-incide with FOSDEM.
Dynalogin is really a great software, IMHO.
Daniel, if you are interested I can bring one of our embedded box with Debian, so that you can demonstrate.
Dynalogin could be the next HSM.
Thanks for that offer - depending on the talk durations, we may have to look at running a demo as part of the talk, or maybe running some kind of demo `out-of-band' throughout the afternoon, for those who are interested. I looked at the organisation page: http://www.opensc-project.org/opensc/wiki/FOSDEM2011 and it does mention that devrooms get a stand too - is there any discussion thread about organising the stand and would this be an appropriate place to have an OTP presence?