Hi friends, My suggested talk for the opensc room at FOSDEM is as given in the subject: "Supporting seven SSL libraries and one SSH library" - how libcurl does to support them all and something about their differences. We've supported SSL-based libraries for way over a decade now and to be able to support a wide range of different libs we've managed to come up with a way to make it work. Why so many SSL libs? They're all a little different and I'll provide an outsider's view of how they stack against each other. The SSH situation is different and I'll touch that as well. 30 minutes should be fine for this. I've already added it to the wiki Bio: I'm an open source contributor since over 15 years. I lead and maintain several open source projects (curl, libssh2, c-ares, etc) and I'm a co-founder and contributor to many others (Rockbox for example). See ya all at FOSDEM! -- / daniel.haxx.se