Note that all videos from devroom talks are now online: http://video.fosdem.org/2016/h1309/
Nikkos; nice that it's so quick. I have noticed that José vidéo "security-and-privacy-in-your-embedded-systems.mp4" only includes the last 5mn. I list only 11 videos out of the 14 presentations. So I guess that we are still missing 3 (including mine), not including José shorten video. Regards Dominig ar Foll Senior Software Architect Open Source Technology Centre Intel SSG Le 03/02/2016 18:29, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos a écrit :
Note that all videos from devroom talks are now online: http://video.fosdem.org/2016/h1309/
_______________________________________________ security-devroom mailing list security-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/security-devroom
On Wed, 2016-02-03 at 18:45 +0100, Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) wrote:
Nikkos;
nice that it's so quick.
I have noticed that José vidéo "security-and-privacy-in-your-embedded-systems.mp4" only includes the last 5mn. I list only 11 videos out of the 14 presentations. So I guess that we are still missing 3 (including mine), not including José shorten video.
Unfortunately some talks were lost. I contacted the organizers and got the following reply: "Sadly, most recordings on Saturday before ~12:30 were lost, so those 3 talks we don't have recordings of. (Well, technically they aren't "lost", they just never were recorded to begin with) Apologies for this - we tried to salvage as much as we could." regards, Nikos
participants (2)
-
Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) -
Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos