Hi FOSDEM treasure team, Earlier today I received the email below, despite this not being my name or my address. I did not click through the link for fear of phishing, but did go to bpost's site directly and searched for the shipping number, and it does match the details (name and address below). I'm not sure if this is a human error or something else, but it seems that Thoams' address is being shared with the wrong people. Regards, Allon Mureinik (upcoming FOSDEM 2022 speaker) ---------- Forwarded message --------- From: TheStuff.be <no-reply@myparcel.nl> Date: Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 2:43 PM Subject: Votre colis vient d'être expédié To: <mureinik@gmail.com> Dear Thomas Monjalon, 10 chemin du merle 33700 Mérignac France Your order has just been dispatched and will be delivered to you by bpost as soon as possible. You can track your shipment using the link below: 329811623959900345333330 <https://track.bpost.be/btr/web/#/search?itemCode=329811623959900345333330&lang=NL&postalCode=33700> https://track.bpost.be/btr/web/#/search?itemCode=329811623959900345333330&lang=NL&postalCode=33700 If you cannot see any details, please check back again in the evening as this is when information usually becomes available. Sincerely, Fosdem Shipping