Hello, I checked my email (even the spam folder) but I don't think I received the message to order a T-shirt. What should I do? Thanks Regards, -------- Messaggio originale -------- Oggetto: Your speaking schedule for FOSDEM 2021 - Message Two Data: 2021-01-20 23:08 Mittente: FOSDEM Programme Team <speakers-team@fosdem.org> Destinatario: Vittorio Bertola <in-fosdem@bertola.eu> Cc: speakers-team@fosdem.org Rispondi a: speakers-team@fosdem.org Dear speaker, T-SHIRTS ======== A voucher for a T-shirt has been sent in a separate email from treasure@fosdem.org. If you haven't already ordered and still intend to do so, please don't delay so that we can reach the threshold required to place a second order sooner rather than later. Unfortunately it might not be possible for our suppliers to ship to every country - we will get in touch if this applies to you. We are also setting up shopfronts to sell T-shirts to attendees but due to the complexities involved these are unlikely to be ready until at least later next week. -- vb. Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu <-------- --------> now blogging & more at http://bertola.eu/ <--------