Hi, thanks for getting back to me, sorry it seems to have fallen down the bottom of my email box. The last part of the order turned up a few weeks ago so this is sorted now. On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 at 10:35, Mark Van den Borre <mark@markvdb.be> wrote:
Hello Ben,
While I can't solve this problem for you directly, I've escalated this issue internally beyond treasure@.
We'll get this unfortunate issue solved at some point...
Kind regards,
Mark FOSDEM vzw
Op di 31 aug. 2021 om 09:30 schreef Ben Dooks via info <info@lists.fosdem.org>:
---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Ben Dooks <bjdooks@googlemail.com> To: treasure@fosdem.org, info@fosdem.org Cc: Bcc: Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 08:30:33 +0100 Subject: items still owing Hi, I still have not heard anything about the 4 items missing from my order for 2021 merchandise. Is there any estimated time to delivery of this?
-- Ben Dooks, http://www.fluff.org/ben/ bjdooks@googlemail.com
---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Ben Dooks via info <info@lists.fosdem.org> To: treasure@fosdem.org, info@fosdem.org Cc: Bcc: Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 08:30:33 +0100 Subject: _______________________________________________ info mailing list info@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/info
-- Mark Van den Borre Hogestraat 16 3000 Leuven, Belgiƫ +32 486 961726
-- Ben Dooks, http://www.fluff.org/ben/ bjdooks@googlemail.com