Yeah, the expected page(s) shows up, so I've place the order. The same error showed up when I moved to the next step too. On 1/18/21 2:45 PM, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 08:56:08AM +0100, ??ke Sandgren wrote:
Just a heads up, but I assume you've already seen this.
No - it's an error we haven't had reported yet.
Did you place an order successfully or not?
Alasdair
I get: === Error: Traceback: Error: QWeb2: Template 'website_sale_stock.product_availability' not found at Object.exception (https://treasure.fosdem.org/web/content/392-ccc15f8/1/web.assets_common_lazy...) at Engine._render (https://treasure.fosdem.org/web/content/392-ccc15f8/1/web.assets_common_lazy...) at Engine.render (https://treasure.fosdem.org/web/content/392-ccc15f8/1/web.assets_common_lazy...) at https://treasure.fosdem.org/web/content/495-8cd0abd/1/web.assets_frontend_la... ===
when clicking on the t-shirt, the page for selecting size still shows up though.
-- Ake Sandgren, HPC2N, Umea University, S-90187 Umea, Sweden Internet: ake@hpc2n.umu.se Phone: +46 90 7866134 Fax: +46 90-580 14 Mobile: +46 70 7716134 WWW: http://www.hpc2n.umu.se
-- Ake Sandgren, HPC2N, Umea University, S-90187 Umea, Sweden Internet: ake@hpc2n.umu.se Phone: +46 90 7866134 Fax: +46 90-580 14 Mobile: +46 70 7716134 WWW: http://www.hpc2n.umu.se