Dear treasure team, It seemd the delivery was returned again. Looking at https://www.internationalparceltracking.com/Main.aspx#/track/CG631555837NL/G... I can see that the delivery address is still the wrong one (containing "University of Oxford"). See email below. Thibault Lestang writes:
Hi,
Yes indeed I am still expecting the order. I assumed Brexit got in the way in January.
The address shouldn't mention "University of Oxford". My full address is
25-27 Fairacres Road OX41TH, Oxford United Kingdom
Thank you!
Thibault
treasure@fosdem.org writes:
Hello Thibault Lestang, We have been advised that your FOSDEM delivery has been returned to the sender in Belgium. If you have in fact received your order, you don't need to do anything*.
However if you are still expecting your order*, check the details on the attached delivery note, then send an email reply* to let us know that you are still waiting for your order, and letting us know of any changes* to the delivery address.
We expect to process outstanding orders in coming weeks.
Thank you for your support and patience,
-- Dr Thibault Lestang Oxford Research Software Engineering Department of Computer Science, University of Oxford Junior Research Fellow, Kellogg College