On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 01:04:30PM +0100, Kasra Amirsarvari wrote:
Today I received my package, which I'm thankful for. Unfortunately the quantity is incorrect. I received 1 item each instead of 2 of each.
Jonas - can you check? I hope this is not a systematic problem affecting everyone who ordered multiple quantities. The .csv file I have here has a column Order Lines/Product Qty with the value '2' for both of these. And the invoice pdf S03837 also says quantity 2 just like this forwarded email. Alasdair
On Sun, Feb 7, 2021 at 4:07 PM <treasure@fosdem.org> wrote:
Your Sales Order Fosdem EU S03837 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hello,
This is a brief message to confirm that FOSDEM Treasure has received your order for:
Products A Quantity Price
Product image Exclusive FOSDEM 2021 2.0 41.32A a*NOT 50.00A a*NOT Hoodie!
Product image Exclusive FOSDEM 2021 2.0 20.66A a*NOT 25.00A a*NOT T-shirt!
A Delivery: 6.95A a*NOT A SubTotal: 130.91A a*NOT
A Taxes: 26.04A a*NOT A Total: 156.95A a*NOT
Please check this carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake: treasure@fosdem.org +32 27 88 74 78 Note that production and delivery may take several weeks.
Bill to: Albatroslaan 284 Lelystad Flevoland 8241 CR Netherlands Payment Method: Mollie (156.95A a*NOT)
Ship to: Albatroslaan 284 Lelystad Flevoland 8241 CR Netherlands
Shipping Method: Delivery (6.95A a*NOT)
View Sales Order ------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fosdem EU +32 27 88 74 78 | treasure@fosdem.org Powered by Odoo