On Sun, Feb 13, 2022 at 08:56:52PM +0000, Andreea-Ina Radu wrote:
I haven't received the voucher for volunteers yet (pinged agk on matrix too) and as it's the last day I can order, I asked one of your other staff members for advice. I wanted to get a hoodie too, so they advised I go ahead and order the hoodie and let you know the order number, hopefully you could include the t-shirt in it as well. My order number is** S05937. I did register for my volunteer tasks on the website as normal (the account is registered to this email, so you can check). And I did check spam/junk for the voucher email. Not sure what went wrong. Hope I can get a t-shirt too. But either way,** see you at FOSDEM 2023! :-)
Thanks for pointing this out. There was mistake in the filter which excluded about 25 people including you. You should have an email now - please place your order immediately as we are trying to finalise the bulk order. Alasdair