Hi, I've mentioned this to Kristian S already so you may already be aware but he asked me to send all the info in an email. I tried to order two hoodies (one small, one large) on the row.treasure.fosdem.org site. It got as far as paypal saying the payment was successful and redirected me back to the FOSDEM site. On the FOSDEM site I got the attached page. The error box text in full is: new row for relation "account_move_line" violates check constraint "account_move_line_check_accountable_required_fields" DETAIL: Failing row contains (16034, 15786, null, null, null, null, null, null, 147, null, null, null, 10, Customer Payment, 1.000, null, 0.00, 0.00, 112.95, null, 0.0, null, null, null, f, 2021-02-07, null, 10003, null, null, null, 15774, null, null, null, null, null, t, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, 7, 2021-02-07 13:36:39.273892, 7, 2021-02-07 13:36:39.273892, null). Maybe notably the second number increases by 1 every so often. I didn't see the payment taken from my paypal, so I assumed it had failed and tried again. It failed that time too, but then both payments got taken. I've also attached the paypal confirmation emails for both transactions (both in one file). Possibly of note, is that, when it went to PayPal (after signing in) it showed that it would be delivered to my billing address (even though on the FOSDEM site I definitely put the correct address in), because my shipping and billing are different. So I changed it in the PayPal UI to go to my actual shipping address. One time before all that, I did go as far as the paypal screen then cancel it, if that's relevant. Are you able to confirm if my order has made it through? and if so, would it be at all possible to cancel one of the transactions, so I only get one set (in total, one large hoodie and one small hoodie)? Thanks so much for any help you can give, and thanks for another amazing FOSDEM, Dan Clark