On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 08:42:41AM +0000, Ivan Novikov wrote:
Sorry to bother you, but I wonder if you can help. I received T-shirt of size S, something went wrong here, I see that in order pdf which I received earlier it says same size, but I would never would select it. I clearly remember deciding between L and XL, and probably went for L. Must be something wrong with ordering form or something and I did not notice it until I received it today. Is it possible to have another one of size L somehow?
I've checked and the system recorded it as S and both the order before yours and the one after yours were for XL and there were orders for L taken at around the same time. But we need to wait until everyone has received their orders and had a chance to check them. Then we will assess all the queries as a whole and work out what we might be able to do. Alasdair
I enjoyed conference this and previous year and mainly ordered T-shirt to support you guys, but still would be nice to have t-shirt that I can actually wear. I have no problem paying some fee for the trouble. Best regards, Ivan Mob.: +371 29403148