Hi André, This is the current status for many orders going to Germany (mine included). This means that they have not yet been collected. Please could I ask you to have a little more patience - I am sure these will be dispatched soon. Best Regards, Kristian ________________________________ From: treasure <treasure-bounces@lists.fosdem.org> on behalf of André Jaenisch <andre.jaenisch@posteo.de> Sent: 07 February 2022 11:06 To: treasure@fosdem.org <treasure@fosdem.org> Subject: [FOSDEM Treasure] Fwd: Ihre Bestellung wurde versandt Dear FOSDEM, I haven't heard of my t-shirt. Are you able to track what's going on? Note, that I am in quarantine for at least this week. There's no notice about missed pickup either. Kind regards André -------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -------- Von: "TheStuff.be" <no-reply@myparcel.nl> Gesendet: 2. Februar 2022 17:00:10 MEZ An: andre.jaenisch@posteo.de Betreff: Ihre Bestellung wurde versandt Dear André Jaenisch, Relenbergstraße 51 70174 Stuttgart GermanyYour order has just been dispatched and will be delivered to you by DPD as soon as possible. You can track your shipment using the link below: https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftracking.... https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftracking.... If you cannot see any details, please check back again in the evening as this is when information usually becomes available. Sincerely, Fosdem Shipping