Hi, The link say the shop is close, but I haven't received yet the t-shirt. I cannot see any information about issues or delays in the delivers. May I ask if you have information about this shipment? Thanks -- Sergi Blanch-Torné C797 490A C93E DB00 0615 680A FC1C 1CB6 8079 85E6 ------- Original Message ------- On Sunday, February 6th, 2022 at 9:57 AM, <treasure@fosdem.org> wrote:
Your Sales Order
S05707
[Fosdem EU]
Hello,
This is a brief message to confirm that FOSDEM Treasure has received your order for:
Products
Quantity
Price
[Product image]
Exclusive FOSDEM 2022 T-shirt!
1.0
20.66 €
25.00 €
Delivery:
12.95 €
SubTotal:
33.61 €
Taxes:
4.34 €
Total:
37.95 €
Please check this carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake:
treasure@fosdem.org+32 27 88 74 78
Note that production and delivery may take several weeks.
Bill to: c/ duquessa de la victoria, 10 3r 1a terrassa Barcelona 08223 Spain
Payment Method: Mollie (37.95 €)
Ship to: c/ duquessa de la victoria, 10 3r 1a terrassa Barcelona 08223 Spain
Shipping Method: Delivery (12.95 €)
View Sales Order
Fosdem EU
+32 27 88 74 78 | treasure@fosdem.org
Powered by Odoo