Hello Fosdem team, After thorough consideration, I want to extend my deep gratitude for giving this souvenir for volunteering for this amazing event. I however am from India where the customs can be a big pain to deal with. I initially thought of requesting you to print "gift" on the package while shipping as it would make processing easier even though I would still have to pay customs duty. But after thinking a lot and weighing the pros and cons, I guess there are more chances of the package being lost before it reaches me. I want to thank the team for doing this, but can I somehow do a thing like - I drop from ordering the t-shirt and that money is instead used for something else in the fosdem community?. I know it is not exactly transferable but if it is I would like to do that. Thank you again for this wonderful event and the voucher. I will likely collect the next fosdem t-shirt in person on the event site next year. Looking forward to it. Best Regards, Komal Kedarnath On Tue, 8 Feb 2022 at 06:39, FOSDEM Treasure Team <treasure@fosdem.org> wrote:
** The cut-off for this order is Sunday 13th February. ** The previous message used the wrong date.
Summary ------- We are delighted to offer you a complimentary FOSDEM 2022 T-shirt to thank you for your efforts this year. Please follow the instructions to order this as quickly as possible so you do not miss out. We will, of course, do our best to get this to you, but we cannot guarantee that you will receive it.
Details ------- As is customary, we have designed a T-shirt for FOSDEM!
We have tried to send this message to the right group of people and to avoid sending anybody more than one copy, but if you are not in fact contributing to this year's event or already received a voucher code, we are trusting you to disregard this message and not to use any extra voucher codes you receive.
T-Shirts -------- All T-shirts are the same colour and design. Sizes are European - a sizing chart is provided.
Shipping -------- Complimentary T-shirts will be shipped from Belgium.
Note that in some countries you might need to pay import duty and this could even depend upon whether you provide a residential or a company address or how many other packages you have received in a particular period of time. We cannot offer any advice on this.
Voucher Code ------------ A separate personal voucher code is required for each item ordered.
Your code is: 1714598074759939953 (T-shirt)
You will need to apply this code to the basket to reduce its cost to zero to complete the order as no payment methods are available. The system can only handle one T-shirt per order.
The URL of the shop is: https://contributors.treasure.fosdem.org/
Note that this is a different URL from the public shops. If you use a code and then abandon your session without completing your order, the code will be lost and you'll need to get in touch with us.
Technology ---------- FOSDEM is extremely grateful to OpusVL for constructing this shop on our behalf using Odoo Open Source Community Software.
Links ----- treasure@fosdem.org
https://contributors.treasure.fosdem.org/ https://fosdem.org/contact/ https://fosdem.org/support/donate/ https://www.opusvl.com/ https://github.com/odoo/odoo