Hello, I am still waiting for my order. The delivery address in the attached pdf is correct. I am not sure why the package was returned back to Belgium. I would suspect it was the Russian Customs, who are known to be very picky about any paperwork being filed correctly. Could you please then send this T-shirt to my colleague, who lives in the EU. He will get it to me eventually. His address is: Sergei Golubchik Kiebitzweg 2, 50170 Kerpen, Germany Thanks -- Sergei Petrunia, MariaDB developer. On Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 5:33 PM <treasure@fosdem.org> wrote:
Hello Sergei Petrunia,
We have been advised that your FOSDEM delivery has been returned to the sender in Belgium. *If you have in fact received your order, you don't need to do anything*.
However *if you are still expecting your order*, check the details on the attached delivery note, then *send an email reply* to let us know that you are still waiting for your order, and *letting us know of any changes* to the delivery address.
We expect to process outstanding orders in coming weeks.
Thank you for your support and patience,
-- Administrator