Another example of the Template 'website_rating.rating_star_input' not found problem. - an unusual langauge configured in this case Alasdair ----- Forwarded message from Carles Pina i Estany <carles@pina.cat> ----- Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 21:08:06 +0000 From: Carles Pina i Estany <carles@pina.cat> Subject: Re: [FOSDEM Treasure] thank you - error report To: Alasdair G Kergon <agk@fosdem.org> Cc: FOSDEM Treasure Team <treasure@fosdem.org> On Jan/16/2021, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 08:10:34PM +0000, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:
b) I think that my order is registered (S00190, delivering to Market Drayton, United Kingdom). But just for your information I got an error:
Thanks for reporting this. A couple of other people already reported the same thing, but we checked and their orders were successful so I believe yours will have been too.
It seems so - I got the order number, PDF, etc.
Please would you tell us what operating system and browser you used to help us debug this?
Debian Buster 10.7, Firefox version 84.0.2 (from the Firefox webpage, not the Debian package). Firefox's language and preferences is in Catalan, in case that it was some localisation problem. Thank you! Good luck with all the preparations! -- Carles Pina i Estany https://carles.pina.cat ----- End forwarded message -----