Hi, I've ordered a hoodie with the wrong size on accident (I forgot to click on a size on the shop's website so it defaulted to S), would it be possible to change this value to XL please? The order's email address is fosdem@brendanabolivier.com - the whole brendanabolivier.com domain is an alias to brendan@abolivier.fr and I can't send emails from it. Feel free to e.g. send a code to the order's address that I could echo back from this one (or call me at the phone number associated with the order) if you want to verify that it's really me doing the request. Also thanks a lot for organising the event, I think it went really well despite the circumstances and I always have a blast at FOSDEM year after year! All the best, Brendan On 07/02/2021 13:32, treasure@fosdem.org wrote:
Your Sales Order S03758 Fosdem EU ------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,
This is a brief message to confirm that FOSDEM Treasure has received your order for:
*Products* *Quantity* *Price*
Product image Exclusive FOSDEM 2021 Hoodie! 1.0 41.32 € 50.00 €
*Delivery:* 9.95 € *SubTotal:* 51.27 €
*Taxes:* 8.68 € *Total:* 59.95 €
Please check this carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake:
treasure@fosdem.org +32 27 88 74 78
Note that production and delivery may take several weeks. *Bill to:* 28 Dordrecht Road London London W37TF United Kingdom *Payment Method:* Mollie (59.95 €)
*Ship to:* 12 rue Dom Michel Le Nobletz Brest 29200 France
*Shipping Method:* Delivery (9.95 €)
View Sales Order <http://treasure.fosdem.org/mail/view?model=sale.order&res_id=3758&access_token=5a23dfb0-3436-41c5-bab3-0289fc1ebc01>
------------------------------------------------------------------------ *Fosdem EU* +32 27 88 74 78 | treasure@fosdem.org <mailto:treasure@fosdem.org>
Powered by Odoo <https://www.odoo.com?utm_source=db&utm_medium=email>
-- Brendan Abolivier <brendan@abolivier.fr> - PGP: E1D4B7457A829D771FBA8CACE860157274A28D7E - Matrix user ID: @brendan:abolivier.bzh Backend software engineer @ Matrix.org / Element